The pic shows 4 stacks just waiting to get pressed and squared up. I opened some of them up so you could get a better look at the fabric. I also have the stripe fabric that will be used for the border and binding. I wasn't able to find a local place with the yardage in the same line so I think this stripe is a pretty good compromise.
The blue and white fabrics are what I will be doing my exchange star blocks in. Well, before I changed my mind anyway! I do have another combo that I will do first. If I get stuff done, I will do two sets of blocks and this will be my second set.
I also got the camo quilt done! I will get a pic of it up on Monday. I had it done at 10:35 PM on Dec. 31, 2008. I wanted to get it done in 2008. It was my 4th quilt done in 2008. Not bad since I've only been quilting for 6 months.
I've also made a slight adjustment to my project list. I desided to put * in front of the project that I am active on. Some just are in a holding pattern waiting for their turn.




1 comment:
Great job making your deadline, for the New Year does it feel great? :) I like that blue fabric! Happy sewing.
Post a Comment