Friday, January 9, 2009

FLU!!!

I've been side lined for the last few days due to the flu. I think about going to my 'quilt cave' but that's as far as it goes. Luckly, I had my new Connecting Threads catalog to help me pass the time on the couch. I now have a giant list of things I want to get. I have also declared the Wildflower D9P as the 'Sick Quilt'. I found out a week or so ago that Moda is coming out with a Wildflower Serenade II in Febuary. I have decided to get a couple layer cakes of it and do a big dp9 for my bed with it. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Sand and Sunshine said...

Oh Shelly! That's no fun! I hope you're feeling better soon.

I wonder if that wildflower Moda fabric is anything like the fabric I'm currently rationing my half a yard of. I'm certain it's Moda and it has beautiful wild flowers on it. I'm certain the salvage is around here somewhere as it was to skinny for DonnaMae. Take care and feel better!

Shelly said...

Thank you, yes, I am feeling better. I ate lunch today. The first full meal since Tuesday. Flu is one heck of a weight loss program!

Do you have a pic of it? I could probably tell you just by looking at it! LOL!