Monday, January 5, 2009

Progress

I still need to get a pic of the Camo quilt up and now one of the D9P. I finished it last night. I tried some new things for me on both of them and will spill the beans on them when I get the pics up.

I started cutting the squares that I need for the blue/white star block exchange and found that I didn't get enough of the blue. I picked up another yard at lunch today and hope to get some cutting and sewing done on those tonight.

I got all the fabric cut for the center of the Snowman Big Print quilt done. Since I went with a bit bigger dimentions than the pattern had, I am waiting to cut the border and binding fabric until I know exactly how much I need. I guess I could sit down and calc it all out, but it would be easier just to measure after the center is done.

1 comment:

Sand and Sunshine said...

It's great how much we can get done given peace and time! :D