When it rains it pours! Between getting Ruby all settled in and taking care of her medical issues, I got a phone call about a birthday party for my great neice. She is turning one on Jan. 29th. The butterfly quilt I am doing is for her. I am way behind on it and need to get in gear if I'm going to have it done by the party. Maybe I'll take a couple half days off work and get it done.
I am also going to my first LA meeting tonight. It is at the APQS offices and should be very interesting to see and hear new tips and techniques!! Not to mention meeting new people who enjoy quilting.
I did get a couple more blocks for the exchange done. Three done, nine to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Good job on your blocks! Enjoy your class. And have I seen that butterfly quilt? I don't think so. Photos please! :D
Post a Comment