Monday, December 1, 2008
Trying Dizzy.
Over the holiday weekend I got tired of working with muslin. I felt comfortable with running Dizzy and desided to load a real quilt top on. I had read that Rayon thread could be an issue so I tried it on the muslin first. It worked great. This is where my first Dizzy lesson was learned. Lesson 1 - Just because it works on one thing, does not mean it will work on all things. I got about 3 rows of the panto done, and now the tread keeps breaking. I put in a new needle and adjusted tension but nothing worked. So I ordered some new polyester and cotton thread to try instead. Guess I'll be taking out stitches until I get my new thread later in the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Rayon thread in general can be like that. I don't know if it's age or what but I have the same trouble with it in my embroidery machine. Silly thread. Better luck with the polyester, as least that's where I had better luck.
Post a Comment