Thanks to Elizabeth for the Project List idea at the side! This way it will stay at the top and I can try and keep busy and on task instead of getting so many projects going. I have also added what stage each is in. I'm going to try and post a few pics of some of them along the way.
Last night I got the binding partially sewn to the Irish chain. I think it will be done sometime on Friday night. Camo will be going on Dizzy for the weekend. Hard to believe that I will have gotten a quilt quilted in each of the last 3 weekends. I knew Dizzy would be very helpful but I didn't think she would go thru the quilts so quickly. I'm out of finished tops for her. Guess I better get busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Very cool list. It's just amazing how long it is! Congrats on a quilt a weekend that is some helper! :) Funny it seems that the time ends up being in the piecing. I quilted that blue quilt I mentioned in 2 days (full size) with a 6 1/2" throated sewing machine. Fun hu? It never would have gone that fast if I hadn't spent so much time thinking about it though.
I admire you for that! I'm all for the easy way out. Thank you Dizzy! LOL
Post a Comment