Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I think I've lost it!

My mind that is! I had set a personal goal of not buying any more fabric until I finished half the projects on my list. Guess the list is growing! For some reason when I get into a fabric store, I loose myself and all sense of reason. More and more bolts come flying of the shelf at me. My only defense is to buy as much as I can. I still need to buy the fabric for the border, backing, and binding of the butterfly quilt. I really need to get that done since it is going to my great-niece for her first birthday at the end of January.





1 comment:

Sand and Sunshine said...

Those are so pretty and festive! Perfect for a holiday birthday. I hate buying batting. It seems like it's never enough and even half off it's pricey.... Now if batting came free I'd spend my days making charity quilts. Oh wait I do that anyway. Shucks, no wonder I don't get free stuff. LOL