The fabric on the left is from the Moda Wildflower Serenade line. It will be border, backing, and binding for a disappearing 9 patch from charms that I bought a few months ago. The middle creams are for another top. The pattern I picked for that is called Windmills. The blues on the right are for a top called Progressions. The picture really does not do the focal fabric justice. It is the one in the back. It will be after the first of the year before I get started on the new ones. I hope to finish the d9p around the end of the month.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
My Christmas Present
This year I asked TJ to get me some fabric. We all know you don't want a non-quilter picking out your fabric, so I went to my local quilt shop and got these fabrics.

The fabric on the left is from the Moda Wildflower Serenade line. It will be border, backing, and binding for a disappearing 9 patch from charms that I bought a few months ago. The middle creams are for another top. The pattern I picked for that is called Windmills. The blues on the right are for a top called Progressions. The picture really does not do the focal fabric justice. It is the one in the back. It will be after the first of the year before I get started on the new ones. I hope to finish the d9p around the end of the month.
The fabric on the left is from the Moda Wildflower Serenade line. It will be border, backing, and binding for a disappearing 9 patch from charms that I bought a few months ago. The middle creams are for another top. The pattern I picked for that is called Windmills. The blues on the right are for a top called Progressions. The picture really does not do the focal fabric justice. It is the one in the back. It will be after the first of the year before I get started on the new ones. I hope to finish the d9p around the end of the month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh lucky you! I hope I get some fabric (or fabric money) for Christmas! Your projects sound great, I hope you'll keep us posted with their progression.
Renee
Oh new fabric! That's so much fun. I love seeing how different fabrics interact with each other.
Post a Comment