Monday, December 22, 2008
Vacation
Seems like for the last few years I end up with the last couple of weeks of the year off of work. The whole 'use it or lose it' scenario. This year was no different. Well, I will be going back to work on Dec. 29th because I am on-call but I have been off since Dec. 15th. I always think that I will get so much stuff done. WRONG! Maybe if I just tell myself that I won't get anything done, that way, if I do get something done, I'm feeling way ahead. I shouldn't complain to much, the shopping is done, but cookies need made. As far as my quilting, I have gotten the camo quilt half quilted, and the d9p top done. Guess it is better than nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Ah but did you enjoy the down time? Maybe next year try planning a "going-some-where" even if it's just for a quiet walk in the park or the back woods, that way you can look back and think oh! Freezing my toosh on that cold retaining wall wasn't worth it. LOL!
Post a Comment