Saturday, December 6, 2008

Current Projects

I got a list together of all my projects. It was bigger than I thought.

Purple Nightmare -This was one of the first tops I tried. This is destined to become a UFO that never sees the light of day.

Camo Rail Fence-This is for my son, Jacob. I just ordered the backing for it and will hopefully be done soon.

Alex's Southwest-This is for my son, Alex. He picked out the pattern and fabric. I have yet to order the fabric. I need to do that soon.

Cat/Dog Irish Chain-This is on Dizzy as I type. Just need to get the borders done.

Snoman Warm Wishes-I have the fabric and pattern. Just need time.

Underground Rail Road-This is all cut out and just waiting patiently to be sewn.

Disappering 9 Patch Wildflower-I'm working on getting this one done soon. Still sewing a bit every chance I get.

Pinwheel Butterfly Fling-This is one that I am doing for my great-neice's first birthday at the end of January. Guess I need to get busy on it.

Half Square Triangle Bistro-I have the blocks done but can't deside how to put them together.

Windmill Cream-I just got the fabric for this. This will be for my bed so I'm not on any deadline for it.

Progressions Blue-Same as the Windmill Cream.

Halloween Blocks-Alex was actually going to do this one but has since changed his mind and said he wants me to do it. This will end up being a joint quilt with both of us working on it.

Black/White Soccer- I am still gathering fabrics for it. This will eventually become a quilt for Jess. I need to sit down and work out the pattern. I am making my own for it.

Blue/White Star Blocks-These are for a block swap that I am in. I will start working on this soon. I know what block pattern I want to use. I think I will also use some of the blue from the Progressions quilt. Guess I need to cut it soon so I know how much fabric I have left.

I also have my sister and a friend who keep asking where their quilts are. I need to get working.

No comments: