On top. - A few flannels. I had planned to use the monkey one for some pj pants and the blues for a quilt. Not sure if I still will.
First shelf. - These are fabs that are spoken for a current project on the list.
Second shelf. - These are mostly Christmas fabs. Some backings and small cuts.
Third shelf. - Left is misc fabrics. Middle is civil war types. Right is calicos and some misc.
Forth shelf. - Books and mags.
While sorting, I found I have alot of blues. I stuck a blue flea market quilt on the project list too!




1 comment:
A blue flea market quilt? I will have to hear more about that. I love blue, working with blue is as soothing as working with white on white is fun. :D
Only 8 months? Come now you're making me feel like I'm the oldie! Next month will be my one year anniversary sort of... I started cutting the clothes for dd's quilt in March but it took three months before I started sewing it together. So does that make it one year next month or later? I suppose now I'll have to look over my blog to see if I can find the real dates. LOL!
Post a Comment