Monday, February 2, 2009

More Projects

In the next few weeks I should have most of my active (marked with an *) projects done. So I have put a couple of more projects on the list.

Casket Quilt- This is a request by my mother. Since her health isn't the best, this will move up to the top of the list.

Pink/Red Flea Market- This is one that I seen on crazy mom quilts blog. I just love it. And since I have a bunch of new red and pink fat quarters, it is just begging to be done!

I think that since spring is right around the corner, I'm really hoping anyway, that I will put a new purse on the project list too. The blue snowflake one currently in use is getting a bit 'old'.

2 comments:

Sand and Sunshine said...

Sounds like fun, I bought a purse clasp a while back, but so far I haven't done anything with it. At the time DH had said "everytime you shop at this online place you look at that, I know you want it, just get it" and so I have the clasp. haha.

Your todo list coming along great. Is it helping you any? :D

Shelly said...

I bought some zippers awhile back to use but now I don't know if I can remember how to put them in!

The list helps ALOT!!! Thank you so much for that idea. I know where I am at on what project and can see if I have one that needs done sooner than another. It's fantastic!!