Monday, February 9, 2009

Odds and Ends


I even talked TJ into taking me to a quilt shop I hadn't been to before on Saturday. While I didn't get to spend as much time there as I would have liked, I did get these FQs picked out. I'd like to go and spend some more time in that shop.


Here are the beginnings of my next purse.

I didn't get any work done on my star blocks. The procrastinator won. I did get the fabric approved for the casket quilt and can now start on piecing it.

1 comment:

Sand and Sunshine said...

Shopping! Now take your quilt shop experience, and throw in what they call the largest quilt shop in Florida. Yep, said store is 20 miles from my house. It's a good thing most of it it $9 a yard and we have so little these days with all we've been through or I might decide to live there! They even have a play area for dd! It's a mean, mean oh so wonderful place.