On Elizabeth's Sand and Sunshine blog she had been tagged to have to post a pic. The 6th pic in the 6th folder. I thought it would be fun to see what was in mine. Since I only have one folder, I went to the 6th pic.

This is a pic of Alex and his exhibition tumbling team. They had performed at Graceland University in Lamoni, Iowa, at the girls basketball halftime. This was taken with the team maskot after the game. They won!! As I recall, it was a complete blow out. :-) The kids were in a hurry to go swimming and eat pizza. Alex is standing up, third from the left. The only boy in the group. Alot has changed in 2 years. Boy, they sure do grow up fast!




1 comment:
:D That's really neat, I'm glad you wanted to play too. Funny what we find when we go looking, isn't it? :D
Post a Comment