Monday, March 23, 2009

What's on Dizzy?

This weekend I went to a fellow LAG members house to look at some pantographs she had for sale. She has a beautiful Gammill with the Statler Stitcher on it and she was more than willing to tell me everything I wanted to know. It really got me in the mood to do some quilting of my own. I had planned on doing a freehand meander on this quilt but I really thought one of the pantos I bought would be great on it. It's been a couple of months since doing a quilt and I can feel a difference in it. I wasn't quite as flowing and my speed was up and down. You can see in the second picture how I even crossed over some of the quilting. Just goes to show, use it or lose it!



1 comment:

Sand and Sunshine said...

Months really? Time flies! I think the cross gives it character how about that. :D That quilt can't help but to be pretty.