Friday, March 27, 2009

It's That Time Again....

For some weekend goals. First I need to get the binding done on the Pink Flea Market quilt. My sister is coming by the house tomorrow to pick it up to take to her grand-daughter. I'm also taking pictures of the process for the binding tutorial as I go. I have added 2 more projects to the list...just what I needed. One is the Fairy Frost Pinwheel (pattern can be found at the Moda Bake Shop), and zippered leaders for Dizzy. I think I will do a tutorial on those too. We will have to see how they turn out. This sets my goals at binding for flea market, and zippers for Dizzy.

1 comment:

Sand and Sunshine said...

Sounds like a great goal list. My goal is to shake the dirt of March from my feet. I've done better than I thought I would, considering it's still March...