Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Flea Market
I finally got the rest of the flea market quilt top done. I'm pretty happy with it. The white is a little iffy for me. I love how white looks on a quilt, but I know in my house how white isn't white for long. I also have pieced my first backing. I'm really excited about this and hope the quilting goes well. If it does, I will be piecing more backings.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
DITTO! I love the white on a quilt, especially white on white. It's so pretty and gives so much depth to a quilt. Not to mention fun to work with. But white does not get along well here. I've been hoping for years it would be something I could outgrow, but it seems like I will be an Ercu girl for years to come.
Post a Comment