This is one of those things that I wish he would continue on for the rest of the season. But I also don't want him to hate something he is so good at and used to love. Here's hoping next year is full of excitement at other competitions.
Monday, March 9, 2009
First and Last of the Season
On Sunday, Alex done his first and last competition of the year. I think were both burnt out for now. This was his first competition since competing in USTA Nationals back in June 08. He done tumbling and double mini and had some great scores. Tumbling was 8.4, 8.6, and 1.0 difficulty for his back pass, 8.6, 8.6, and 0.2 difficulty for his front pass, for a total of 35.4. Very respectful scores for a first time in 9 months. Double Mini was 8.9, 9.0, and 0.5 difficulty for his first pass, 9.2, 9.4, and 0.0 difficulty for his second pass, and 9.2, 8.9, and 0.6 difficulty for his third pass, for a total of 55.7. I know this was right up there with his personal best scores.
This is one of those things that I wish he would continue on for the rest of the season. But I also don't want him to hate something he is so good at and used to love. Here's hoping next year is full of excitement at other competitions.
This is one of those things that I wish he would continue on for the rest of the season. But I also don't want him to hate something he is so good at and used to love. Here's hoping next year is full of excitement at other competitions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I wont pretend to understand what you just explained. We watch sometimes that's about all. So may the both of you always enjoy what makes you happy. (and congrats on the scores)
Thank you. I knew that unless you were involved with the sport, it's not that easy to follow scoring. After 3 years, I still get confused...ALOT!
Post a Comment