I wasn't sure that I was going to like the light color of the binding but after it's on, I like it. I used the same dark purple verigated thread for the back that I used for quilting. The top has a verigated in the same colors only light instead of dark. It blends in really well.
Friday, September 25, 2009
New Butterfly Binding
It is done. I couldn't get a pic without one, or two, of the dogs on it. Ted turned away at the last second. I guess he takes after me on not liking his picture taken.

I wasn't sure that I was going to like the light color of the binding but after it's on, I like it. I used the same dark purple verigated thread for the back that I used for quilting. The top has a verigated in the same colors only light instead of dark. It blends in really well.
I wasn't sure that I was going to like the light color of the binding but after it's on, I like it. I used the same dark purple verigated thread for the back that I used for quilting. The top has a verigated in the same colors only light instead of dark. It blends in really well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yippie! One done!
Very nice pinwheel quilt! And, yes, the light binding looks great!
Post a Comment