Friday, September 25, 2009
Back to Quilting
Ahh. From here I see my sewing table. Well, almost. There isn't much going on this weekend so I'm really, really, hoping that I get quilt time. I almost hate to do this, because I know things are going to change on me, but it is time to set some goals. The new binding is half way on the Butterfly quilt. I need to finish that. I only have the bottom border left to finish on Lynn's quilt. I had worked on nothing but it for so long that I was kinda tired of looking at it. I'd like to get that done so I can put all the fabric for that away and drag out another project. Maybe get the pieces for the backing sewn together too. I ordered a base plate for Dizzy that I'm hoping gets here soon. I want to do a continuous curve quilting on the Tumbler quilt. I guess in the mean time I will load a new practice piece and work on my filler skills. Or put the new feathers book I bought to use and practice some feathers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Doesn't it just make you crazy to have something so close to done? I have a box, abeit a small one... I don't like to open it, but then when I do, I can't help but think, "oh there's that, and that really is pretty, and geez I'd like to wrap that up".
Post a Comment