Thursday, September 3, 2009

I opened my big mouth.

Yep, right when I say things are good, it bites me in the rear. This week at work was suppose to be easy. Instead it's turned into a nightmare. Severly cutting into my quilt time! I was able to get home at decent time tonight which meant I got to sew. Who knew that I would be so happy about getting to spend an hour at a sewing machine? It's a crazy world we live in. I managed to get 3 more blocks of Lynn's quilt done. That brings the grand total up to 8. I was about to finish of some more and ran out of bobbin thread. I figured it would be a good place to stop for the night. From now on, I'm keeping my mouth shut!

1 comment:

Sand and Sunshine said...

Why is it the more I do the more I feel like I have to do? That's the trouble with my sewing pile around here. It's all all the WIP's are screaming at once.