Monday, June 15, 2009

Just A Little Bit

I didn't get much done the past 2 weeks. In fact, I was only in the quilt cave yesterday for a little while. What have I been up to...I got married, and working my tail off. One night while TJ grilled, I did see we had a new friend in the tree. She was making alot of noise so I walked around trying to find her. Then I thought she was going to attack me! I have several pics of her looking right at me. There was also a big black bird out there. They were going after each other. We figure one has a nest in the tree but aren't sure which one.



I did do a bit of shopping. The plaid is a brushed flannel I got for $5 yrd. It's going to back the flannel FQ top I done. The military stuff I got for $4 yrd. I got it for a someday quilt for Jacob. The funky blue and orange stuff I got for Alex to make his friend a pillowcase. Her birthday party was Saturday. He decided to give her a CD instead.



On Sunday I made the pillowcase. It's bigger than I thought it would be. I think I will put some snaps at the end and let the pups have it for a bed!

Then I worked on the Thimbleberry quilt top some more. Bit by bit it's getting done slowly.

2 comments:

Feedsack Fantasy said...

Oh, those little critters drive us nuts around here. Fun to watch but such a nuisance. TTFN ~Marydon

Sand and Sunshine said...

Thank you for your kind words on my blog. Enjoy being with your new hubby, the cave is always there waiting.