Thursday, April 30, 2009

Why is it....

that even though I haven't had the time or energy to do any quilt stuff, my project list keeps growing? I've added back the tumbler exchange since I heard they are in the mail back to me. This past Sunday I had to go into work for a couple of hours. Afterwards, I stopped by a quilt shop to browse around. I've been in there before but never bought anything. It's not my favorite shop so I just figured being in there would motivate me to get quilting when I got home. Well, I guess I had missed the Thimbleberry charms the other times I was in there. I bought 3 packs of 50 charms to get me started. Just going to sew them all together for a quilt for my bed. :-) Quick and easy. Only thing is, I'm going to need more charms for the size of quilt I need. Darn, more shopping!

3 comments:

Sand and Sunshine said...

Oh Poor Shelly! hehehe! More fabric requirements what ever will you do?!?!

Sorry your list keeps growing, perhaps it's your sewing machine working undercover to bring you back to quilting?

WhiteStone said...

A charm quilt from these packets will be wonderful. You'll love it!

Sand and Sunshine said...

Just checking in, I hope everything is a-okay. Take care.