WhooHoo! Yippie! It's beautiful too. Just look at all those cones! Is it cotton thread for Izzy? I completely need more of the polyneon I like for my embroidery machine. I've been moving the spools around so it looks like more than it is.
Just a small town Iowa girl who decided to start a blog. I love my kids, enjoy traveling, have a passion for animal rights, and am addicted to quilting.
4 comments:
WhooHoo! Yippie! It's beautiful too. Just look at all those cones! Is it cotton thread for Izzy? I completely need more of the polyneon I like for my embroidery machine. I've been moving the spools around so it looks like more than it is.
It's polyester. I think most of what I have for Dizzy is polyester.
Oh, My! The colors are so lovely! Maybe hang them on the wall as art! Yummy. (We quilters must be a bit weird, don't you think? LOL)
I just love the strength of poly! My cotton collection is "pitiful, just pitiful!" LOL!
Post a Comment