Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here's the Plan

I got the Butterfly all loaded to Dizzy last night. I thought with the zippered leaders that I wouldn't be poking myself with pins anymore. NOPE! I still got myself really good. Probably the worst I've done yet. I'm sure there has to be blood on the quilt but I couldn't find it. I am taking tomorrow off work just so I can spend it in the quilt cave. A whole day!!!! Ahhhh, I can feel the peace and tranquility come over me now.
I am also working on Alex to sew his Halloween blocks together. He can be sewing while I'm quilting. Then he can quilt while I sew. Instead, I know he is going to wait till I'm neck deep in sewing a project and want to sew his blocks. I love him, but sometimes he has bad timing. If I get him down there, and if I get the Butterfly quilt done, I can start cutting some other projects. That will be nice to have several done and just waiting to be sewn.
So here's hoping that tomorrow and the weekend are productive for everyone!

1 comment:

Sand and Sunshine said...

Sorry to hear you hurt yourself, hopefully you're healing nicely.

I think with children it is always something, dd likes to climb on my lap, of course never while I'm just relaxing (what's that?) always when I really need both hands.