Monday, October 5, 2009

Blog Award

A big thank you to Elizabeth at Sand And Sunshine for the blog award.



The terms of this blog award are to list five things I'm addicted to and to pass it along to five other fabulous blogs.

1. My kids and husband. I don't even know where to begin on this one. All I can say is that they are my life.

2. Animals. Four years ago next month we lost our Molly. She was the bestest dog in the whole world. After her death, I had a very hard time. Honestly, I still do. It was then that I kinda went off the deep end. I had to have another dog immedately. So within less than a month, we recieved Teddy. After getting Ted, I found out that he was from a mill. Not a pleasant discovery at all. Since then, I have worked with different rescues to help as many of these dogs as possible. Along the way, we gained a few keepers, Buddy, Iggie, and Ruby.

3. Quilting. Seriously, do I need to say any more than that?

4. Fast food. Of any of my bad habits, this one is probably going to kill me. I am a true fast food junkie. I'd rather have a burger from a chain then from the grill at home. I suspect that alot of this is because of my job. Yes, I'm blaming my job for this one!

5. Learning. I love to watch shows about stuff. How it's made. Mythbusters. Unwrapped. Anything that teaches or shows you something. I spend hours on the internet watching videos and looking at 'how'. It could be about anything.

Five Fabulous Blogs:
Feel free to see what blogs I follow. I think all are fabulous!

2 comments:

blushing rose said...

We now know a little more of you ... TY for sharing.

May your eve be full, warm & loving.
TTFN ~Marydon

Sand and Sunshine said...

I think it's neat how we all think of different things. Good for you and the dogs busting up that puppy mill.