After seeing this one, flea market fancy 2 at Crazy Mom Quilts, I had to make one. I wasn't so sure about the whole pink thing, so I made mine smaller. I love how it turned out. I cut it from fat quarters and it didn't take long at all.
Crazy Mom also inspired me to do a pieced backing. I used a panto to quilt it using white thread on the front and back.
For the label I used a piece of muslin and the fancy stitches of my machine. I still haven't used them again. I am planning on making myself a flea market quilt using blues and browns....someday.
Feel free to leave me a comment that you were here. I'd love to hear what you think. Also, keep strolling the quilt show at parkcitygirl quilt festival.




14 comments:
It is very pretty :)
It's pinkalicious! I have several quilts that have this square in a square type block and I just love them. Your's is very pretty with a theme on the color pink. Thanks for having your post in the quilt festival.
I love the simplicity of this quilt, especially the big blocks and white sashing (I'm a big fan of white sashing)! Great job!
Thoser Tulips on your label are simply devine! So perfect and straight. It's good seeing this quilt again. :D
I like this quilt. Simple and to the point.
I like the quilt and the quilting, and I'm not usually a pink girl. Nice job and thanks for making your photos clickable so we can make them bigger.
Great job!
great quilt. I too want to make one like this...on my very long to do list!!
Beautiful job. I love the pink with the white. It really pops! And, great job to put a label on it!
This is really pretty! I love the pink. You'll totally have to make yourself one in blue, and blog about it! :)
Love your quilt!
Thank you for sharing.
Geni
@ Loose Ends
Lovely pink quilt. I really like the sashing.
Pinks are really lovely! and you did a great job of showing them off.
Very pretty in pink!! Love the quilting and the label!
Post a Comment