skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Shelly's Blog
Thursday, August 13, 2009
This is why.....
I haven't put up a pic of the FQ quilt. It's to busy being used.
There are 3 dogs, 2 cats, and one man in this pic. Can you spot them all?
1 comment:
Sand and Sunshine
said...
I can! hehehe
August 14, 2009 at 9:01 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Project List
*Quilt For Kids-Quilting
*Shasta Blue/Brown-Piecing
Alex's Southwest-Quilting
Blue Flowers -Piecing
Blue/White Star Blocks -Cutting Sashing
Casket Quilt-Quilting
Cleo-Quilt -Buying
Halloween Blocks-Piecing
Lynn-A-Quilt-Quilting
Thimbleberry's Charm-Quilting
Triplet Baby Quilts- Frogging 1 of 3, Quilting 2 & 3 of 3
Tumbler Kit-Binding
Wicked UFO-Quilting
Tutorials
Color Wheel
Continuous Prairie Points
French Seam Pillowcase
Mock Binding
No Waste Flying Geese
Picture Widget
Sewing Curves
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(104)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
▼
August
(7)
Things are going splendidly.
Is it possible?
It's Never Gunna Happen
This is why.....
Matching Pillowcases
What's On Dizzy?
I've Much To Do
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(15)
►
2008
(22)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(5)
Labels
Quilts
(73)
Dizzy
(37)
Fabric
(37)
Goals
(28)
Everyday Stuff
(18)
Proud Mom
(13)
Blog
(6)
Charity
(6)
Rescue
(5)
Animals
(4)
Thread
(4)
Crafts
(2)
Tutorial
(2)
Giveaway
(1)
Knitting
(1)
About Me
Shelly
Iowa, United States
Just a small town Iowa girl who decided to start a blog. I love my kids, enjoy traveling, have a passion for animal rights, and am addicted to quilting.
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I can! hehehe
Post a Comment