I trimmed down my project list. It was just growing out of control and many of the projects that I thought I would do have gotten scratched completely off the list. I'm going for a more true representation of what I am working on. With that said, here's updates of what is currently left on the list.
Butterfly Redo- Ripping Binding
This is the pinwheel quilt I done for my great niece. It has made it way thru the wash a few times and the top has come unravelled and out from under the binding in many spots. I had used the backing as the binding on this one. Feel free to give me some feedback on what you would do to fix this.

Butterfly Redo- Ripping Binding
This is the pinwheel quilt I done for my great niece. It has made it way thru the wash a few times and the top has come unravelled and out from under the binding in many spots. I had used the backing as the binding on this one. Feel free to give me some feedback on what you would do to fix this.
Tumbler Kit-Piecing
I recently visited a new quilt shop where I picked up this kit. I must say, it has gone together quickly. I have a few more rows to sew together and the top is done. Well, until I decided to put boarders on it to make it bigger.
Alex's Southwest-Quilting
My son is really wanting me to get this one done. I'm just not happy with the Kokopelli panto that I was going to do. I think I can find a better one out there. I think I will also do a matching pillowcase for him.
Cleo-Quilt -Buying
My sister has wanted me to help her make a quilt. She was ready to go buy some fabric when I told her that she should pick out a pattern first. Last weekend she came down and picked out a quilt pattern. She is going with a log cabin in purple and greens. She is going to let me know when she is ready to go shopping. I love fabric shopping when someone else is paying!
Lynn-A-Quilt-Buying
This is for a friend of mine who is building a new house. This will be her housewarming gift. I have an idea of what I want to do, just really need to get to work on it. They already have the drywall up!
Triplet Baby Quilts-Quilting
I've been sitting down with various quilting books and have a quilt plan for at least one of them. I would really like to get them done before the 18th so I can take them to my longarm guild meeting for show and tell.
Flannel FQs-Binding
Thimbleberry's Charm-Quilting
Blue/White Star Blocks -Cutting
Casket Quilt-Quilting
Halloween Blocks-Piecing
These are pretty much right where they say. Just waiting for thier turn with me....or on the Halloween quilts case, with Alex.
Casket Quilt-Quilting
Halloween Blocks-Piecing
These are pretty much right where they say. Just waiting for thier turn with me....or on the Halloween quilts case, with Alex.




1 comment:
Oh no! How sad!
I'd make new binding, using 3" strips instead of 2.5" and bind over the top of the old stuff. :)
Nice to see another post again so soon! :D
Post a Comment