Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Painkillers Please

I was able to spend Sunday finishing the FQ quilt on Dizzy. Since then, I've been paying the price for it. My feet and legs have been really hurting me. A couple years ago I broke a the heal bone in my left foot. If I spend more than an hour on it, it hurts. Well, this was a fine reminder to get off that foot! I'm not sure why my other foot and my legs hurt. Old age I guess. ;-)

I also re-evaluated my projects. I have been needing to get my blue and white star blocks sewn into a top and finally decided on what to do! Here is a sneak peak at a couple of blocks on the fabric I will use for sashing. I was originally going to use the fabric for a quilt pattern called progressions. Guess I got tired of that pattern idea and changed my mind.

1 comment:

Sand and Sunshine said...

Maybe it's sympathy pains? :D

The reality of it is that those "good parts" are taking up the slack for the "bad one" thereby they hurt too. I'm sorry to hear of your pain. Rest easy and take care.